Pretreating for Chocolate Stains
Remember the time you wore your favorite white shirt and promised yourself that you wouldn’t spill on it, but before you knew it there was a huge chocolate stain on the front? We’ve all been there. Luckily, there are plenty of pretreatment methods to help lift stains and save clothes.
A few effective ways to remove chocolate from clothing are to:
- Scrape the chocolate off the material
- Flush the affected area with cold water or club soda
- Rub a few drops of Dawn Dish Soap or laundry detergent on the stain
- Sponge with lemon juice or vinegar
- Soak the article of clothing in detergent overnight
You can wash your clothes on a normal setting once the stain fades, but make sure you don’t dry the fabric until the stain is completely lifted, as it may create a set-in stain.
Are you looking for an effortless way to remove stains from your clothes? Watch this video to learn how Colleen and Martin’s special formula paired with high-quality laundry technology can remove stains without pretreating.